To help familiarize you with our practice, we would like to share with you the following office policies. These have been developed to help serve you better, keep our fees affordable and assure our patients the best care possible. If you have any questions regarding our policies, please do not hesitate to ask our staff. They will be glad to help you in any way you need.
Many of Sarton Physical Therapy patients with healthcare insurance pay a fraction of the appointment fee even with out-of-network benefits.
- $175 for initial evaluation
- $145 for follow up visits
Please note that as we are out of network providers, payment will be due at the time of service. If we are billing your insurance for you, we request that you pay for your visits in full until your insurance payment is confirmed and an agreement has been reached. (Please see insurance section below).
We accept cash, personal checks, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, flexible spending healthcare cards, and ATM/debit cards).
We also offer a discount of 10% if you prepay for 10 visits. (Applies if insurance fails to cover physical therapy services.)
- We are an out of network provider for all insurance companies. There is great variety in out-of-network physical therapy benefits. When verifying insurance benefits - it will help to specify that you will be receiving “outpatient physical therapy services” and that Sarton Physical Therapy is “out-of-network.”
- All out-of-network insurance benefits will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
- If the out-of-network benefits/reimbursement rate covers the appointment fee, patient contribution will be $0.
- Patients are fully responsible for knowing their individual insurance plans and coverage for Sarton Physical Therapy services.
- We are not a contracted Medicare provider. Unfortunately federal law prohibits physical therapists that do not contract with medicare from treating Medicare Part B recipients, regardless of payment method.